From Beaming Books: Design Your Own SUPERHEROES DON’T BABYSIT Mask
Anyone can be a superhero! Follow these instructions to create your very own superhero mask.
What You’ll Need
- Thicker cardstock or foam paper
- Markers or crayons
- String or elastic
- Other decorations (like glitter or feathers) to add to your mask
- Print out the mask onto plain paper (thicker cardstock works the best).
- Carefully cut out the design along the dotted line.
- Carefully use scissors to cut out the two eyes.
- Color the mask however you like. What’s your superhero name? Write it down! What’s your superpower? Draw it here! Add glitter, features, or beads to make your mask extra super!
- Carefully use a pen or scissors to poke holes in the small circles.
- String a piece of string or elastic through the holes and tie a knot.
Congratulations—now you have your very own superhero mask! Put it on and use your superpowers to make the world a better place.
Note: For a softer mask, print out the mask onto plain paper and cut out the outline. Then trace the mask onto a foam craft sheet and cut out the foam along the outline.
Read on for the full instructions and template to Design Your Own SUPERHEROES DON’T BABYSIT Mask on Beaming Books.
Connect with KidLit TV